熱門文章

2010年11月6日 星期六

Masai Cross Presents Gosple Colors

Masai Cross Gosple Necklace


        If you are a Christian, you will know Gosple five colors. The gold represents Heaven with the gold street; the black represents sins of mankinds; then red represents Jesus who died the cross for me and you. Following white represents Jesus clearns our sins and forgives our wrongdoing, we are white as snow and green represents growing in the word of God. These are five colors representation in Gosple. So that I am a missionary and carrying Gospel with me and I can preach with these five colors. I also designed cross necklace to be on the neck. It wil be more meaningful and clear to see them.

        Praise the Lord! God has given me art and craft ability.


Masai Cross Gosple ear-rings


Gosple Hand & Foot


 

沒有留言:

張貼留言