熱門文章

2010年11月4日 星期四

Masai Hand-made Jewely

Masai ear-rings and Jewely box
      

       Masai hand-made jewely is very good choice. I pick my colors up and my designing wants to make it. Masai tribe woman can make them that I required it. I can't make by hand, but the Masai women, they can do all. So that I designed shapes and colors, they can make for me as cross necklace, other necklaces, ear-rings, brace laces and ankle's chains. She can make my requirement. What's amazed jobs they have made by hands.

       I am grateful for the Masai women, I can't do their work, but I choose colors and design my own hand-made jewely. I love it. How about you?

      Belows are photos, I took them today, maybe unprofession taking, but they are looking beautiful, aren't they?



Masai Hand-made ear-rings


More Masai ear-rings


Masai Candy ear-rings

I've chosen five colors and asked for cross necklace


Masai cross necklace


I chose five colors with cross ear-rings.


White and Gold cross ear-rings


Black and Red cross necklace and ear-rings set


A strange Brace lace


Masai brace laces


Masai key rings


I designed necklace and pick the colors up


Masai Tanzania flag's four colors


Masai Set


Thank you!
and
Welcome again!

沒有留言:

張貼留言