熱門文章

2010年11月11日 星期四

Rebecca's Orange Dress





      
        I made this dress with African Kitenga with hand colors. I love this material, many people do not like laces, but I love it very much. I used laces in collars and short sheaves. And I have spent a lot of time in hand sewing and machine sewing. I feel good and I enjoy it. This time, I don't put the Masai orange ear-rings. I used the plain ones. I have realized that the whole dress has already been strong colors and I do not need too much decoration, because the laces have done too much jobs.

       There photos from different parts of the dress and enjoy it!


Sheave with laces


In front of up part


Back of up part


In front of the whole dress


Back of the whole dress


Orange hair bind with laces


I designed this Masai
ear-ring to match with
my orange dress and I
used orange and gold
two colors. (I shot with one)
It is very nice! Wow!

Orange small blessing bag



See the whole dress again!



Welcome Again!

沒有留言:

張貼留言